How to List
The process for listing on TISE is straightforward, timely and cost-effective.
Appointing a sponsor
An issuer must have a sponsor appointed at all times while it is an applicant for listing or is listed. The sponsor acts as an intermediary between the issuer and the Exchange and responsibilities include preparing and lodging the formal listing application.
A sponsor must be a Listing Member of the Exchange which has met the eligibility criteria to act in respect of a particular product. A full list of current Members and their category of eligibility are available from our website.
Rules, aide-memoires and documents
The Exchange has Listing Rules with product-specific chapters, each setting out conditions for listing, application process and document requirements. Each of these is accompanied by an aide-memoire which provides a useful tool for assisting an applicant through the process, including disclosures.
The minimum application documents required: Draft application of listing; Listing Document marked up in accordance with the applicable disclosure requirements; non-applicability letter; omitted information letter; directors’ declarations; accounts, where applicable; and structure chart.
There are two stages along the path to listing
The issuer, via the sponsor, files an initial submission with documents in draft.
- Once this has been submitted then an analyst is assigned to the application
- The application is reviewed and a recommendation is made on the issuer’s suitability for listing, which is considered by the LMC
- A comments letter is then released, subject to payment of the initial listing fee
Taking into account the comments letter and any subsequent discussion between the analyst and the sponsor, the issuer then submits final, signed documents
- These must be received in electronic format no later than midday on the intended day of listing for consideration by the LMC
- Once approved, a grant of listing letter is released, subject to payment of the first annual listing fee
- Listing takes place 6pm the same day for debt issues, trading companies and closed ended funds at 8am the following morning and open-ended funds can elect to list either at 6pm the same day or 8am the next day.
To make an application, please use the contacts below or reach the team by email.